Bay Chamber Concerts & Music School depends on the collaborative efforts of many community-minded people and organizations in order to achieve its mission. If your marketing strategy seeks a target audience of individuals with ample financial resources who are positioned to purchase hospitality, goods and services throughout Maine’s Midcoast, then Bay Chamber’s 59th season has many options for you.
Whether you decide to be a Sponsor or purchase Advertising your support will reach:
- Thousands of concert goers with an average household income of $100,000+
- Patrons who are actively involved in tourism
– 40% of Bay Chamber audiences come from out-of-state
– For every $1 spent on concert tickets, arts patrons spend an average of $3 at local businesses
- Over 500 local residents who participate in our Music School lessons and classes, annually
Your Sponsorship or Advertising supports us to:
- Present over 60 world-class performances throughout Midcoast Maine each year
- Provide over $90,000 in financial aid to music school students of all ages and abilities
- Offer 24 free concerts annually to local and visiting attendees
- Build community connections with the Teen Parents Program, Maine State Prison, Assisted Living facilities and more
- Enable thousands of school children to attend free matinees annually
- Award $15,000 in prizes to aspiring young musicians across Maine, and the Andrew Wolf Chamber Music Prize
We invite you to join in a partnership that transforms lives through exceptional concerts, music education and innovative community engagement programming. Your alliance with Bay Chamber Concerts and Music School will provide you with unique opportunities for visibility while bringing inspiration and music to thousands across Midcoast Maine.
Business Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunity
A local business owner can enjoy year-round exposure by purchasing an ad space in the Bay Chamber Concerts year-round Program Book. The Program Book is distributed to patrons at all concerts during the July through June concert season. The pricing options are:
Full page ad $1,250
½ page ad $750
¼ page ad $500
Logo placement in group ad $250
Concert program book listing $150
With a full, ½, or ¼ page ad, sponsors also receive logo placement on the website and in the Bay Chamber weekly e-newsletter.
Exclusive Sponsorship – $2,000
A business, individual or group of individuals can sponsor a single concert or performance. Interested sponsors may choose from a number of exciting year-round events including performances from our summer concert series as well as performances by Bay Chamber Music School students and our Performing Arts Series that runs from September to June each year. Exclusive sponsors receive four complimentary tickets to the event they sponsor (where applicable), verbal recognition from the concert stage, and recognition in printed and online marketing materials.
Honorary Sponsorship – $2,000
A business, individual or group of individuals may choose to honor a loved one or to commemorate a marriage, graduation, celebration of life, or other important event. Honorary sponsors receive four complimentary tickets to their event, verbal recognition from the concert stage, and recognition in printed and online marketing materials. When available, sponsors receive an option to include a printed tribute to the honoree, inserted into the concert program, with sufficient advance notice.
Underwriting - $2,000 to $10,000 depending on the concert series
A business, individual or group of individuals, may choose to underwrite a full concert series. In addition to complimentary tickets, verbal recognition from the concert stage, and recognition in printed and online marketing materials, underwriters also receive a full-page ad in the Bay Chamber Concerts Program Book. We offer a range of underwriting opportunities from $2,000 to $10,000 depending on the concert series.
To learn more about the benefits to your business through sponsoring a Bay Chamber program, please click here
We’d be happy to work with you to find just the right sponsorship option to best fit your needs. Please feel free to contact us with additional questions:
Josie Davis, Advancement Officer
All Charitable Contributions directly support Bay Chamber Concerts and Music School and affirm our mission to enrich lives through high-quality performances, music education and community engagement.