Toomai String Quintet


Corporate investment enriches the quality of life in our communities. Sponsors and Charitable gift donors assist Bay Chamber in meeting its artistic and educational goals to keep the performing arts vibrant and vital for generations to come. Concert ticket sales cover only a portion of program expenses – less than 40%. The remaining 60% is achieved by community contributions.

Please visit our business sponsors and thank them for supporting Bay Chamber Concerts & Music School.

Thank you to our 2016 Sponsors!


Summer Season Media Underwriter

 downeast logo

Series Underwriters

AllenLogo_150 Years LOGO Final



Honorary Concert Sponsors




Media Partner                  Media Sponsor

Maine Public                    

Lodging Sponsors






        Cold Mtn Builders

      Spring Tide Acupuncture LLC




All Charitable Contributions directly support Bay Chamber Concerts and Music School and affirm our mission to enrich lives through high-quality performances, music education and community engagement.